Tuesday 1 July 2014

ITALIAN men and ENGLISH women (jokes/pics)

  

Nice jokes and beautiful sceneries…

Case 1:  An Italian assignment




There is an English woman who has to go to Italy to attend a 2-week company training session. Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her a pleasant trip.



The wife answers: “Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?”



The husband laughs and says: “An Italian girl!!!”



The woman kept quiet and boarded the airplane.



Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks, “So, honey, how was the trip?”



“Very good, thank you.”



“And, what happened to my present?” asks her husband.



“Which present?” she asked.



“The one I asked for?  An Italian girl!!” he remarks.



She said “Oh well, I did what I could. Now we have to wait for few months to see if it’s a girl!!!”



Don’t challenge a woman?  They are dangerously intelligent!!

Case 2:  NO SPEEKA DA ENGLIS

A London bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

“You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine,” retorted the lady indignantly.  In this country….we don’t speak aloud in public places about our sex lives………

Hey, coola down lady,” said the man. “Who talkin’ sexa? I’m a justa tellin’ my frienda how to spella ‘Mississippi.’”

The Italians have forgotten that in Rome do as what the Romans do??


Case 3:  In the bus

An English woman gets on a city bus.

She looks at the driver and holds up one hand. The driver immediately holds up two hands. Next, the woman points up whilst the driver points down. Then, the woman grabs her breast and the driver grabs his crotch. Finally, the woman grabs her butt and gets off the bus.

A curious passenger asked the bus driver what the odd motions were all about.

The driver explained, “The woman is a deaf-mute. She asked me if a bus ride is five cents, and I told her it was ten cents. Next, she asked if the bus was going uptown, and I told her it was going downtown. Then, she asked if the bus was going past the dairy, and I told her it was going past the ballpark…”

The passenger interjected, “Okay, but why did she grab her butt as she left the bus?”

The driver continued, She replied “Oh shit, I’m on the wrong bus!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog created to provide and share information for the benefits of everyone into physical and spiritual health. Some information are extracted from unknown sources or the internet superhighways and edited for public viewing. If you happened to be the source provider and do not like such display, please write in and I will remove the materials as soon as possible. As I reiterate this is a free sharing blog, it is only meaningful if all engaging parties have access to the information presented in the most unbiased manner. Thus, please be more accomodating and participative if you wish. Sure you have more to gain than lose. Happy reading!

Administrator
Leonard