Wednesday 1 January 2014

Strange Happenings (jokes)

If you have read these online jokes before, please pass on to someone who needs cheering up.... 
 
Case 1: See you tomorrow!


A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
 
Meanwhile.... somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've reached
Date: September 6, 2012

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here; we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

Your loving Hubby

Case 2: Toilet

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other cubicle saying: “Hi, how are you?”

I’m not the type to start a conversation in the men’s restroom but I do not know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,

“Doin’ just fine!”

And the other guy says: “So what are you up to?”

What kind of question is that? At that point, I’m thinking this is too bizarre so I say: “Uhhh, I’m like you, just traveling!”

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. “Can I come over?”

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him..
“No……..I’m a little busy right now!!!”

Then I hear the guy say nervously…

“Listen, I’ll have to call you back.

There’s an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!”

Case 3:  Father is me!

Two Priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation. They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc.

The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their “tourist” garb. They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a “drop dead gorgeous” topless blonde in a thong bikini came walking straight towards them. They could not help but stare. As the blond passed them she smiled and said:

“Good Morning, Father. Good Morning, Father.” nodding and addressing each of them individually, then she passed on by.

They were both stunned. How in the world did she know they were priests? So the next day, they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits. These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them.

Once again, in their new attire, settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine. After a while, the same gorgeous topless blonde, wearing a string, taking her sweet time, came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them, said:

“Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father.” and started to walk away.
One of the Priests couldn’t stand it any longer and said.

“Just a minute young lady”

” “Yes, Father?”

“We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did you know we are priests, dressed as we are?”

“Father, it’s me, Sister Angela.” she replied.

"A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words"



This photo of a Chinese boy about to pee and a chicken staring at his wee wee mistaken for an 'edible worm'. The boy returns a threatening stare,"don't you dare to pick my worm".

The photo won Year 2011 Taipei First Prize Photography Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog created to provide and share information for the benefits of everyone into physical and spiritual health. Some information are extracted from unknown sources or the internet superhighways and edited for public viewing. If you happened to be the source provider and do not like such display, please write in and I will remove the materials as soon as possible. As I reiterate this is a free sharing blog, it is only meaningful if all engaging parties have access to the information presented in the most unbiased manner. Thus, please be more accomodating and participative if you wish. Sure you have more to gain than lose. Happy reading!

Administrator
Leonard